Welcome Guest Login or Signup
FLASHCHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK
| LANGUAGE:

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 22 - Total Replies: 0

POSTED BY: bevvydela on 12/04/2017 23:53:09

While my AWT business partner Dennis Sellers is out for his daily run, he's missing out on the news that could make him a color-coordinated fashionista -- Nike has just announced a new collection of "Day to Night" Apple Watch bands that will match the designs of the nike vapormax womens shoes christmas shoes for sale Flyknit "Day to Night" running shoes.

In 1978, Nike’s Air technology made its debut in the soles of the Nike Tailwind. Nine years later, the Air Max 1 showed the world that innovation has nothing to hide, adding a visible bubble to exhibit Nike’s proprietary technology.Now, Air takes its next step forward. Celebrating the 30th anniversary of the iconic Air Max 1, the nike vapormax sale online christmas day shoes is Nike’s most advanced shoe yet.

The design is just perfect: so comfortable, light and flexible due to its flyknit technology, which is actually great because it adjusts perfectly to the width and shape of the feet. Thanks to the new Air Max sole it feels like you're literally walking on air! We are all set for the summer season, both for sports and for daily casual wear. Apart from running, we also wore them while walking around the city. I decided to style them with my summer dress, I think they both work really well together and Mauricio with his shorts and favourite light pink jumper, which goes well with the Glacier Blue of the runners. Whether you style them with shorts, denim or a dress, the nike vapormax white black christmas gifts are definitely a great choice and the light color is just perfect for summer! How do you like it? 

Innovation has never looked so good. The next generation of Nike Air shoes, the nike vapormax cheap sale christmas sale Flyknit, is a testament to this. From the first time Nike toyed with the idea of Air technology in the ‘70s, to the rise of visible Air Sole units in the ‘80s, and to the now full-length Air outsole of the new Nike VaporMax – the brand continuously redefines footwear sensibilities. It has taken the Nike team seven years to perfect the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit, and now limited stock is available at Sun & Sand Sports online! 

While the three stripes might’ve tried to steal some of Nike’s thunder, it didn’t look like it hurt first weekend sales of the nike vapormax blue gold christmas sale 2017 though. Some adidas employees were even caught tweeting out the #noairneeded tag, but Nike took the high road and had another awesome Air Max Day. The fact that Air Max technology has had a three-decade run speaks for itself, and even the best Boost offerings couldn’t deter Nike loyalists. Now if Boost is around for another decade or two, a Best of Boost weekend will definitely be able to stand on its own merit, and not just serve as a foil to a special Nike occasion.

12/15/2017

*** LagosMeet.com ***