Welcome Guest Login or Signup
FLASHCHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK
| LANGUAGE:

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 96 - Total Replies: 0

POSTED BY: rs3gold11 on 01/09/2018 23:02:45

The Wow buy wow gold Guide is written and owned by Brandon C. All of my articles are 100% mine and original and written by me from scratch. You may link my articles to any forums or whatever but don't plagiarize them without bukisa's permission. I have hundreds of articles, guides, specs, vs guides, talent breakdowns, and more. Im always adding more content and do this because I enjoy writing. I have one of each class and have played each at above 2000 rating in 2v2 and a few at 2200 in 3v3. If you want, just request in the comments or send me a message. Im glad you chose my articles to read, and I hope you bookmark my profile for later viewing. I am constantly adding more and more, so check back a lot, and have fun in the world of warcraft.

This restoration druid spec is a great healing spec that will serve you well in most raids and instances. You will have no problem finding a group with good gear and skill. This is the best spec available at the moment and you will not be sorry you tried it.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 5/5 genesis. This is a great healing increase for your hots.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 3/3 moonglow. This is a great mana saver and will net you a ton of mana per fight.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 2/2 nature's majesty. This is an ok talent that is really filler points.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 1/1 nature's splendor. This is a great talent that you will be glad you invested in.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 2/2 improved mark of the wild. This is a great raid buff and gives you some mana and regen to boot.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 3/3 nature's focus. This is really filler points but keeps you from interruption if no concentration aura is up.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 2/3 sublety. There is no dispel in pve, so this is really only threat reduction.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 3/3 natural shapeshifter. This is a prereq to another talent.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 3/3 intensity. This is a great talent that is a must have for regen.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 1/1 omen of clarity. This talent will save you about 6% mana for one point.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 2/2 master shapeshifter. This is a pure 4% healing increase that is easy to get and we need filler anyhow.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 5/5 tranquil spirit. This is nice when you decide to span nourish.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 3/3 improved rejuvenation. This is a great up to a great ability.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 1/1 nature's swiftness. I use this with healing touch and regrowth. Depending on the situation, this is a lifesaver.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 5/5 gift of nature. This is a great healing increase for 5 points.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 5/5 nature's bounty. I like this talent with living seed.

The next restoration druid healing / pve talent you will get is 3/3 living spirit. This will go well with improved tree form.

Hi Guy! Welcome to join in Safewow 2017 Great Deal for all Safewow members. Please register or log in safewow before buying WOW GOLD US/EU with "WOW7L"code or other products, then you will get 3x reward points from Jan 11 to Jan 17.

Meanwhile safewow new member system is also online,never miss to be a new member and you will gain extral 1%-8% discount for buying any Products.

Safewow WOW GOLD link:https://www.safewow.com/wow-gold-us

https://www.safewow.com/uploads/Safewow/EDM/newyear_members_seo.jpg

10/17/2018

*** LagosMeet.com ***