Welcome Guest Login or Signup
FLASHCHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK
| LANGUAGE:

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 26 - Total Replies: 4

POSTED BY: smithsaraus1 on 02/13/2018 21:22:01

Hello Friends,

I am a new user of Roku and I want to use HDR on my Roku. But I don't know how can I use it, If anyone knows how does HDR work on Roku then please tell me

POSTED BY: swanbella on 02/14/2018 20:13:01

Hello,

In addition to a Roku TV that can display HDR content, the source from where you plan to watch HDR content must be set up correctly.

Streaming channels

If you want to watch HDR movies, videos or TV shows on a streaming channel such as YouTube or VUDU, review the requirements for streaming HDR content on your Roku TV. Resources are also available if you need help during general setup of your Roku TV.

External devices

If you plan to play HDR content from an external device such as an HDR-capable Blu-ray™ player or game console, review the steps for setting up an HDR device with your Roku TV.

The HDMI mode on your Roku TV is set to Auto by default which should correctly detect the capabilities of your external device. However, if for some reason the HDR content from your Blu-ray player or game console is not displayed in HDR, try changing the HDMI mode to HDMI 2.0.

Roku Media Player

If you wish to use Roku Media Player to view HDR content on your Roku TV, the HDR10 or Dolby Vision formatted content must be stored on a USB drive connected to your Roku TV. Review the guide for using Roku Media Player and the list of supported file types.

www support Roku com | www Roku com link | Roku com link

POSTED BY: nicolesmithus on 02/14/2018 20:30:20

Hello,

When displaying content with High Dynamic Range, or HDR, a compatible Roku TV switches into a special HDR mode to achieve the expanded range of contrast and color that creates a more immersive picture. To watch movies, videos or TV shows in this special HDR mode, the title must be available in one of two HDR formats – HDR10 or Dolby Vision™.

When content is in the HDR10 format, all Roku TVs capable of displaying HDR content will switch into the special HDR mode. However, when content is in the Dolby Vision format, only Roku TVs that support Dolby Vision will switch into the special HDR mode. Review the online specifications for the manufacturer of your Roku TV to determine if your model supports only the HDR10 format, or both the HDR10 and Dolby Vision format.

The amount of HDR10 and Dolby Vision content is increasing, but the majority of titles available on streaming services and discs are still limited to Standard Dynamic Range, or SDR, which does not have the enhanced contrast and color information needed to drive the special HDR mode.

Roku link | www Roku com support | Roku com link code enter

POSTED BY: smarttvhelpline on 02/15/2018 01:26:06

Hello..

Streaming channels

If you want to watch HDR movies, videos or TV shows on a streaming channel such as YouTube or VUDU, review the requirements for streaming HDR content on your Roku TV. Resources are also available if you need help during general setup of your Roku TV.

External devices

If you plan to play HDR content from an external device such as an HDR-capable Blu-ray™ player or game console, review the steps for setting up an HDR device with your Roku TV.

The HDMI mode on your Roku TV is set to Auto by default which should correctly detect the capabilities of your external device. However, if for some reason the HDR content from your Blu-ray player or game console is not displayed in HDR, try changing the HDMI mode to HDMI 2.0.

| www Roku Com Link | Roku Error Code 011 | Roku Com Link |

POSTED BY: averygriffin on 02/15/2018 03:26:28

Streaming 4K and HDR on Roku devices. These days you can't step into the TV section at a retail store without seeing big, beautiful TVs that feature 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) and HDR (High Dynamic Range) display technologies.

| Roku com link | Roku support | Roku link | Roku setup |

02/19/2018

*** LagosMeet.com ***